Before you even decide to buy a house, there are some very important aspects to check out first. Check out who's the developer, status of the land, time of completion, brochure info and much more!!!
When it comes to choosing an apartment - there are many many different factors to choose from. Of course, price and location as well as the developer are important - but these are the fundamentals of choosing a property.
On the 5th of May 2010, Bank Negara Malaysia raised the country's Overnight Policy Rate (OPR) by 25 basis points from 2.25% to 2.5%. This was announced by the governor Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz. The previous rate increase was in March 2010 - when the OPR was increased from 2% to 2.25%. Based on that news article - most analysts expects another 25 basis point hike in the next Monetary Policy Committee meeting in July 2010.
A multi-post serial thriller with regards to the Sungai Buloh - Kajang MRT. I have done some in-depth study of the alignment, and I thought I want to share some of it with you all..
Who is merging with who... and how it affects the markets..
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
- Developed by perhaps, the most aggressive developer at the moment, the Mammoth Empire Group (who also owns Empire Subang, doing another Empire City development and will also develop the Armada Hotel carpark land)
- Comprises a 40 storey STUDIO tower, and couple of other blocks (27, 25, 23 and 14 storey) of Hotel, residences and SOHO suites
- The Development is about 3 minute's drive from 3 Two Square
- It would open up a new access point into Section 14/Paramount area from the small road that currently ends at Menara LYL
- IOI's latest offering includes a massive shopping centre, to be constructed this year to add on to its super nice golf course and resort already there
- It is apparently a RM2billion mixed development
- The mall would have about 1.3million sqft of retail space, to be completed in 2013
- Developed by Tujuan Gemilang Sdn Bhd, a company related to MKLand's owner, Tan Sri Mustapha Kamal
- Grade A Corporate Office Tower, location Just off the main entrance to Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya (close to Mutiara Damansara, Bandar Utama and TTDI)
- Land Size : 0.92 acre (40,075 sq ft.)
- No of Storey : Office: 11 levels, Lobby: 1 level, Carparks: 7 levels; Total: 19 levels
- Olive 108 development - a wellness and medical hub along Jalan Ampang in Kuala Lumpur
- Developed by the Al-Hidayah Group of Companies
- Olive 108 comprises a serviced apartment block (210 units), three condominium blocks (258 units) and a 20-storey office tower. The apartment unit will have built-ups between 673 sq ft and 1,528 sq ft, to be tagged at RM595,400 to RM1.7 million after 5% discount for early birds. The developer is looking to sell the office tower en-bloc.
- The development will be carried out in four phases comprising six blocks, and will take six to nine years to complete
- Sub phase 1 has a 34-storey office tower and infrastructure
- Sub phase 2 has a 44-storey tower including office, retail and food and beverage lots and infrastructure
- Sub phase 3 has a 29-storey business hotel, 34-storey office and retail lots, and sub phase 4 has a 29-storey service apartments, a 29-storey office and retail lots, central park and infrastructure.
- This is located at SS8 in Petaling Jaya, borders the LDP and the Federal Highway
- There will be a retail mall, SOHO suites, residential suites, office suites all in one
- A RM500 million mixed commercial development in Section 13, Petaling Jaya from developer Cherish Springs Sdn Bhd
- Site is about 3.66-acre leasehold and is scheduled for completion by mid-2014
- Centrestage comprises 352 units of serviced suites, two office towers of 11-storeys and 14-storeys each and five levels of shops
- The project is aiming for a Green Building Index (GBI) certification. The serviced suites will be serviced by the Inspiration Group
- The indicative pricing for the office and retail units are RM700 psf and RM1,100 psf respectively. The company has not decided on prices for the serviced suites yet, said the spokesman.
- A massive development by NAZA TTDI, whereby they will construct the MATRADE Convention Centre in exchange for the land surrounding
- To consist of 2 blocks of serviced apartments, SOHO and office towers, sports complex, shopping mall and a performing arts centre
- GDV about RM1.07 billion
- A joint venture between Melati Ehsan and PKNS
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011